Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quesadillas&Guacamole


 As we'll be on the Easter holiday trip to Poland from Thursday, I have a troublesome but a bit exciting mission; "to clear the fridge".  I had onions, tomatoes and one Avocado, which are meant to make Guacamole!  I could not leave any leftover cooking topping for tacos so I decided to make simple cheese Quesadillas with flour tortillas.  Guacamole is also something each family/person has his own way to prepare.  It's simple but difficult to make perfect one.  Here's my version of Guacamole!   

-Apr. 15 grocery shopping € 28.84/ € 80.36 left (woo spent so much on household supplies...)


Ingredients
1 avocado
1/2 large lime
1 small tomato
2 tbsp. cilantro leaves
1/2 small onion
1/2 tsp. salt
pepper to taste

Directions
1. Chop cilantro, onion and tomato finely.
2. Using Molcajete or moral&pestle, crush onion and tomato with lime juice and salt.
3. Add avocado, cilantro and pepper.  Mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment