Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Domino Pizza in Germany


On the last weekend we ordered pizza delivery from the first&only Domino Pizza in Hamburg!  We dine out or friends invite us for dinner about once a week, and I can sometimes break away from cooking duty.  The first Domino Pizza in Hamburg opened recently in neighbourhood and we received 30% discount coupon in our mailbox so we wanted to try!  

We ordered "Salami Special" with extra toppings of mushroom and black olives.  With discount, it was only 10 Euros for a large pizza.  Pretty much smaller than American L-size though. But, ahh, the mere sight of this Domino box excites me...
It came with this "garlic&herb dip sauce" which is kind of like thickened ranch dressing and goes pretty good on pizza, to my surprise.  
Although we ordered pizza crust "American type" , the dough was thinner and a bit softer if I compared it to the ones in US.  Another thing is that it had a little too much tomato sauce.  Well, enough with criticism.  Overall, this was the best delivery pizza I had in Germany so far and will order from Domino again when I crave for American pizza!   

No comments:

Post a Comment