Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ratatouille Spaghtti


I had to stop updating my blog for a while as I had a small injury, trip to Spain...well, enough with excuses, I want to accomplish what I decided to do so I will re-start writing towards my goal, 100 articles.  

At the end of month, just before going on a trip to Madrid, I made pasta with leftover ratatouille for dinner.  Such a no-brainer idea but you won't fail with this simple pasta, with some Parmigiano/Grana Padano flakes on top.

Ingredients (serves 2)
200g spaghetti
1 1/2 cup ratatouille
Parmigiano Reggiano/Grana Padano

Directions
1. Cook spaghetti al dente.
2. Meanwhile, heat ratatouille in a skillet/pan.
3. When spaghetti is done, add into the skillet and combine with sauce for 30 sec.
4. Serve with flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano.

 
-Jun. 19 grocery shopping € 16.84€ 140.71 left
-Jun. 20 grocery shopping € 27.47€ 113.24 left
-Jun. 24 grocery shopping €  3.09€ 110.15 left

No comments:

Post a Comment