Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thank You & Good Bye

 This is the #100 post and my last article for this blog.  It's been quite a challenge for me to make time for writing during the day and I was tempted to just quit so many times.  But now that I've achieved my initial goal of 100 articles, I'm very content, especially to see everything I cooked is recorded.  For my last article, as I had decided since when I started this blog, I'd like to share some Mexican dishes I love the most from my favorite restaurants throughout Mexico.  Some recommendation of what to eat on your visit to Mexico :) 

Aguachile/Los Aguagchiles;
mixed fresh seafood (callo de hacha, shrimp, white meat fish) marinated with lime juice and Mexican salsa, served with strips of cucumber, avocado, red onion, fried onion and alfalfa sprouts

Steamed Shrimp Tostada/Los Aguachiles;
steamed shrimp in creamy spinach sauce on crispy fried corn tortilla, served with marinated red onion, alfalfa sprouts and green salsa 

 Steamed Fish Tostada/Los Agucahiles;
steamed fish with mayonnaise on crispy fried tortilla, served with red cabbage, marinated red onion, avocado and poppy seeds, also delicious in tacos with corn tortilla

 Torta de Pierna/Tortas Sevillanas;
Mexican style sandwich with pork carnitas, lettuce, tomato, avocado, together with a salad of palmito&Oaxaca cheese.  The best torta on the planet!!

    Tacos Hass/Rincon Sonorense;
grilled beef tacos with chili and gratinated cheese

Los Aguachiles
Cancun;
Av. Nichupte Mza 4 Lte 1. Super Mza 17 Cancun, Mexico 

Playa del Carmen;
Calle 34 Mza 41 Lte 1 Centro, Playa del CarmenMexico

Tortas Sevillanas
Valle Vasconcelos No. 400, Local 2, Col. del Valle San Pedro Garza GarcíaNuevo Leon  

Rincon Sonorense
Rio Missisippi #192, Del ValleSan Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon



Buen Provecho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment